Students can access additional help by:
- Asking for an appointment with the teacher of the class where they are struggling
- Asking the teacher to see them before or after school or during break or lunch
- Attend Study Hall after school Monday - Thursday and seek help from the teacher or the staff member supervising
- Go to the library before school to access technology to print assignments or finish projects
- The rules for Study Hall based on staff feedback are: 1) students must attend for a significant of time, 2) may use MP3 or similar devices (not recommended to bring to school) but; may be used (trial period), 3) may not use/have out cell phones and 4) the computers may be used for assignments only (no games).
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays: 2:20 - 3:20
Wednesdays (Collaboration Days): 1:20 - 2:20
- Students can attend after school Math Lab Tues-Thurs, where a math credentialed teacher provides specific math support.
- Students can ask their teachers for support before and after school or during breaks or lunch
After School Math Lab Schedule
Tuesday PM: 2:30 - 3:00, Room 19
Wednesday AM: 7:15 - 7:45, Room 22
Thursday PM: 2:30 - 3:15, Room 21